Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BABYMOON PICTURES

Hi everyone! Ryan and I arrived back from Maui late this morning. The flight back was the worse and so we are just happy to be back home! Our babymoon was overall amazing and very much relaxing. We haven't had a week like that in a very long time and it was nice to be able to spend time w each other since we are not able to do that now due to our conflicting work schedules. Ryan has to go back to work tomorrow (BOO!) while I have one day off and then it is back to work for me on Thursday. I also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon as well so I will be able to hear Riley's heart beat =) I am also 27 weeks today! I am one week away to starting my third trimester! WOW!

I'll have to write a 27 week post in a few days since this blog post is dedicated to showing all of you some of the pictures from our babymoon:











love,
baby p <3

No comments:

Post a Comment