Wednesday, May 29, 2013

26 WEEKS & OUR BABYMOON

ALOHA from Maui! 

It is our second day in beautiful Hawaii and so far we have been enjoying ourselves doing absolutely nothing! lol

We arrived late Monday night so we couldn't do anything, but check in and then sleep. Yesterday, we had breakfast at the cafe on the resort then took a short stroll along the beach. We ended up driving for a bit to see what was around the area, bought groceries, and then stopped by for lunch at a place that was recommended by friends. 

Afterwards, we went back to the room and napped :) When I woke up the Miami Heat game was on so Daddy Ryan and I stayed in the room to watch it. We ended the night having dinner at a nearby restaurant. 

Today we went to the beach which was really great! So far it has been absolute heaven because we literally have no plans to do anything...no alarm clocks to set, no tours to go to...NOTHING and I love every second! 

However, a few days before we left I started experiencing the sacroiliac joint pain I was having a few months AGAIN but this time on my left side. Looks like my hips are stretching out again and it is not comfortable at all. It is making me waddle as Ryan said because it has affected my walk. The pain is a lot more intense this time around so even bending over or getting out of bed is difficult for me. Good thing we didn't plan any intense activities!

We are planning to do the Road to Hana on Friday but so far the other days are free range. I am sure we will catch more waves and sun though! 

I'll post pics when we get back! 

love,
baby p

No comments:

Post a Comment