Tuesday, June 18, 2013

29 WEEKS & FATHER'S DAY

11 weeks to go!

I feel as if my belly is getting bigger and bigger every day...some of my scrub tops are getting snug on me so it might be time to go up a size soon! I am doing my kick counts with Riley everyday...it looks like she has moved from what I thought her favorite spot was. I now feel her in the middle of my stomach, just below and at my belly button! And her activity level has changed too! She is a lot more active in the morning and mid afternoon...also after I have something to eat.

I am also noticing that I am wanting spicy foods aside from the hot Cheetos. It probably isn't good for the heartburn, but I just want my food spicy nowadays. It tastes so good! lol

Daddy put baby's crib together this past weekend too! I was so happy when he told me..her room is coming together and it is making me very excited! We haven't decorated yet, but I made a trip to Michael's yesterday and picked up some supplies for some DIY crafts/projects I want to do for her!

I worked this past Sunday (Father's Day), but I gave Ryan a card and a little something for him/Riley. I bought if off Etsy and when I saw it I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Can't wait till my little bear wears it! =)

Here is this week's belly pic:


The onesie I bought for Daddy/Riley:




love,
baby p <3

No comments:

Post a Comment