Thursday, June 27, 2013

30 WEEKS

And the countdown starts! 10 MORE WEEKS! ahhh!

I officially started my nesting process of getting Riley's room all set up and cleared. I started some DIY projects for her, which makes me excited! We don't have any baby items (except the presents we've received) as of yet since we havent had a baby shower for her. But July is going to be a busy month for us!

This week I have noticed a big change and I think my transition into the third trimester is definitely making its way! I have been having more aches around my belly and it has started to become a little more of a struggle to get out of bed and switch positions in bed. Riley has found her way to making the right side of my belly (as opposed to the left side just a few weeks ago) her favorite spot to kick and punch me; thus, I have experienced some soreness there =/

My meals continue to be very minimal for me these days since my stomach has no more room to expand! I get so full to the point that I can't even sit comfortably! Summer is officially here which makes my hot flashes worse than they already are. We were able to swim in our pool over the weekend, which was really nice. I expect to soak in there more often in the upcoming weeks ahead!

I have just 9 more weeks of work left until I am on maternity leave; that is if Riley lets me work that long which I am praying and hoping she does! She has become more and more active this week!

Here is my belly pic for the week:



Riley received more presents this week. This one is from my little cousin Kayla who is visiting from Florida. They are little long sleeved onesies w elephants on them! And I love the colors!




Then, my good friend Cathy gave me this cute toy elephant that sings! So cute! Thank you for the presents!



love,
baby p <3

No comments:

Post a Comment