Wednesday, February 27, 2013

the most beautiful sound

I just heard baby p's heartbeat for the very first time. WOW.

Ryan wasn't there to hear it because I asked a nurse at work to do a Doppler reading on me because like I mentioned in the previous post, I have nurse brain and I've become just tad bit anxious since my last ultrasound =/

She found our little baby at the lower left side of my tummy. The heart rate is at 164 beats per minute..loud and strong! In just one more week Daddy Ryan and I will hear AND see our baby p together. yay!

It was so amazing to hear that heartbeat, to hear OUR baby's heart. It literally put me at ease and gave me calmness that I have not felt in a while. I couldn't stop smiling after that. Baby P is making me so happy and he/she doesn't even know it yet <3

Mommy loves you!


love,
baby p

No comments:

Post a Comment