Thursday, March 7, 2013

WEEK 14?!?

Hi everyone! Daddy Ryan and I had our second ultrasound for Baby P yesterday; we had the special ultrasound done that I talked about in the First Trimester Screening post. My blood work came back normal and the doctor says the US looked good; the baby is healthy and growing well she said!

The ultrasound was so amazing this time around; we were able to see baby p in all sorts of positions and hear the heartbeat! He/she moves around so much in my belly! The ultrasound tech was able to capture a lot of images; there is even one where it looks like he/she is waving at us!

We also found out that my first ultrasound was not accurate and so I was corrected to be 14 weeks and 1 day! (not the 12 weeks and 3 days we thought). The doctor said the ultrasound that was done yesterday is much more accurate than the machine they used for my first ultrasound. So I am officially in my second trimester and our due date has changed to September 3rd. LOL, I'll have an early birthday present! =)

I was nervous before our ultrasound, but once I saw our baby and saw how active he/she was it just made my nerves go away. It just makes me so happy to know that we have a baby growing inside of me. I sound so cliche right now and I know that I work with a lot of mothers and babies, but I think once you actually experience pregnancy it changes your perspective so much. I have months to go, but I am enjoying every minute, most especially because I am going through it with Ryan <3

We also decided to announce our pregnancy to the social media world via Facebook and Instagram yesterday. I wanted to wait till after three months to do it and since we found out we are at 3 1/2 months we figured, why not?! It was the BEST news to share and now the cat is out of the bag!

Here is my belly picture I took earlier this week thinking I was at 12 weeks, but now it is a 14 week belly:



A few ultrasound pictures:



Daddy Ryan's favorite:



Proud parents-to-be:

 


We can't wait to share more with you all!


love,
baby p <3



No comments:

Post a Comment