Monday, February 25, 2013

WEEK 11

Today marks 11 weeks and 1 day for baby p! According to my pregnancy app on my phone, baby p is as big as a large plum!





Here is my belly pic from this morning:



This week I have been feeling really fat and bloated. I have been taking 20-30 min walks every other day as it is really the only physical activity I am letting myself do right now. Reading all of this pregnancy information has my mind going a hundred miles an hour; being a nurse doesn't help it either because I tend to over think things and become paranoid =/

Surprisingly, my weight hasn't changed----yet. I gave up fast food for Lent. I am more conscious of my eating habits and I try not to indulge my sweet tooth everyday because my nurse brain is paranoid about developing gestational diabetes and hypertension (high blood pressure). I am going to start incorporating light weights, push ups, and lower body exercises this week because since I stopped working out at my Crossfit box, I am starting to see and feel the difference. Boo. Daddy Ryan said not more than 2 pounds on the weights though! LOL

I am feeling super tired this week. No morning sickness still! (knock on wood) Smells are still getting to me and I still don't like fish! Still have sore breasts and no particular cravings at this time. Also, I started noticing that while I eat food I start getting this nauseous feeling..like I almost lose my appetite. It's funny because I am so hungry when I start eating, but in the middle of my meal I start getting turned off by the food. Weird. Also, I had the worse mood swings last Thursday. My sisters had to endure those though. lol. I can laugh about it now, but I was not joking around last week. One minute I am crying over a YouTube video of Jerry Buss' tribute by the Lakers that my cousin Angelo posted on his blog. Then I am screaming to my sister Sam about how I can't burn a DVD of pictures off our Mac computer. The icing though is later that night I go off on my sisters about not going out to dinner at a decent time (silly i know) and then I find myself crying after I angrily hang up on Sam. hahaha! What I am starting to learn is that hormones make you crazy and you cannot mess with a hormonal AND hungry pregnant woman! ;)

Ryan surprised me the other night with the book I have been wanting since we found out about our pregnancy! He has been so much more attentive the past month and I love it! He is always making sure I have two blankets on me when we go to sleep, that I am taking my vitamins every day, and that I have enough snacks for my days at work. He is such a sweet husband and I know he is going to be the best daddy! :)

The next morning after he gave me the book I found the book he bought for himself. Hilarious, but so cute:




Our 12 week ultrasound is in 9 days! I can't wait until we see our baby p again and hopefully hear his/her heart beat! <3


love,
baby p



No comments:

Post a Comment