Friday, February 15, 2013

9 weeks & 2 days along..

Here is a belly pic at 9 weeks (plus 2 days) that was taken this past Tuesday (2/12/13); in comparison to my 8 week belly pic..not much difference. However, since this is my first pregnancy my belly won't pop out probably until I am at five or even six months along! WOW. I feel like I am in an awkward stage. I feel big and I can feel the changes in my body..baby p is just being shy right now! lol.




Lately, I've been having dreams about the baby. Last week, I dreamt of a baby boy. Ryan gave the baby a bath and he had lots of hair and was the cutest thing ever. He had nothing but a diaper on. Last night, I dreamt that one of the doctor's I work with actually delivered my baby!

Obviously, baby p has been on my mind. Not a day goes by where I don't think about the day when Ryan and I meet our little blessing. The baby isn't even here yet and he/she is already taking over our lives <3

love,
baby p

No comments:

Post a Comment