Saturday, April 20, 2013

20 WEEKS

Baby P is 20 weeks and 4 days old today! We are halfway there!

I just had an intern at my job do an ultrasound on me and so I was able to see Riley again :)

She was laying laterally in my belly and she was moving around; she even had both of her hands at the side of her head. I also saw her little heart beating <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
My Riley bear is so cute! Daddy Ryan was a little envious too, but we get to see her again on Friday! We were scheduled again for a repeat ultrasound because the doctor wants more images of her. They said she wasn't moving enough, but everything was fine. We were told that we may or may not get called in for another ultrasound at the last appointment. But if this is another reason to see her again then of course we will take it!

Another exciting week ahead for us!

Below is my 20 week belly pic from early this week.

I also made mini collages of all of the belly pics I have been taking since we found out about baby p. Weeks 12 and 13 are missing because around that time is when we gained two weeks.

love,
baby p

PS. I forgot to mention that this week I have started to notice increasing movement in my belly. It just might be my baby girl moving in there and I can finally start feeling her! I feel it a lot while I am sitting down. It feels like bubbles bubbling (like hunger pangs) and sometimes it feels like butterflies fluttering. It is a weird feeling sometimes but definitely comforting. I love it. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment