Thursday, March 28, 2013

WEEK 17

Ever since I found out I was more further along in my pregnancy than we thought, the weeks are just going by so fast now! I have been told that when baby p gets to 20 weeks (half way point!) the weeks will go by even faster!

This week has been pretty good for baby p and I! Second trimester has been good to me so far!

I am divulging in my baby book even more this week and doing non stop searches online about anything pregnancy related! I am slowly starting to realize that Daddy Ryan and I need to start prepping the baby room! I think I will be more in planning mode once we know the sex of baby p! we even have themes in mind depending on whether or not we have a boy or a girl! And yes, there is a name picked out for baby p already! :)

We finally picked a destination for our babymoon! Flights and accomodations have been booked..MAUI here we come! Ryan and I were initially planning to do Spain this year (long before baby p came into our lives) because we both wanted to go back to Europe, plus I was ready for non stop sangria and paella! LOL But with our little blessing now in tow, we had to decide on a different place. First off, we didn't want to travel overseas for God willing something might happen to me or baby while we were away--in a different country no less! And secondly, we wanted something more relaxing and stress free. Maui seemed like a great place to relax, eat, and enjoy each other's company before baby p came into our lives. This might even be our last vacation for awhile too! We leave at the end of May and not only will we be baby mooning but we will also be celebrating our three year wedding anniversary! baby p is excited! ;)

here are pics from this week:



I took this picture on Tuesday, at exactly 17 weeks. I swear my belly looks so much bigger in this picture than I thought. I don't know if it is the angle of the picture or my dress. or maybe it IS my belly. lol

my belly pic I took this morning (at 17 weeks and two days):



till next week! will it be a boy or a girl?

love,
baby p

No comments:

Post a Comment