Friday, March 15, 2013

WEEK 15

I am definitely starting to feel and see a difference in the belly region this week! Baby P is starting to show and the lower abdominal area of my belly is starting to feel firm to touch (that's my uterus AND baby p rising up!)

Here is this week's belly pic, the arrow is pointing to where the firmness is:




People have started to notice that I am showing too, but I still can't help but feel like it is my fat belly. Or I guess both. LOL. I may have to to retire my jeans for now as well; I bought a Belly Band at Target which I haven't tried yet, but I heard it works well so we'll see if it does! =]

I don't have the nausea as much as before and my appetite has been better controlled as well. Mood swings are a little out of control sometimes though. My energy level has improved a lot; I do get tired, but not as much as before so I am able to do more things. I have been told the second trimester is the best one!

We are getting closer (three weeks) to finding out what the sex of the baby is. We have gotten a mix of predictions from family and friends. A lot of people think we are having a boy, while some are thinking and even wanting us to have a girl! All that matters to Ryan and I is that our baby is healthy. I will say that if we do have a girl, my poor baby will be crying to me all the time because of how strict Daddy is! For those who know how Ryan is, you know what I am talking about! ;) sorry hubs, but it's true!

My good friend visited me last week and she gave Baby P his/her first present (so cute), thanks Dori!




Till next week!

love,
baby p

No comments:

Post a Comment