Friday, November 13, 2015

20 WEEKS-- halfway there!

I had my 20 week ultrasound and visit the other day! We were able to see baby #2 again! I can't believe we are already at the halfway point..it definitely has gone by quick!

Ryan and I were able to come a compromise of doing a gender reveal baby shower in January as opposed to finding out when the baby comes! He still says he doesn't want to do it that way, but I told him since he already agreed to it, he isn't allowed to take it back! lol

So the results are in a sealed envelope at this time..two more months and we will know!

Before we found out I was pregnant, we were set on a baby name already..but afterwards, we decided on another name. We really love that Riley's name is suited for both a boy or a girl, so we decided to stick with another unisex name (granted, the original name we had was also unisex lol!)  I have been very reserved this time around about the baby name. I don't know why, but it has just been recently that we started telling people what his or her name is. I am even hesitant to post it on here now! But eventually...



Love,
Baby P #2 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment