Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Baby P #2!

We're having another baby!

We found out three days before Riley's 2nd birthday that I had a bun in the oven! Although we knew we wanted another baby and we weren't doing anything to prevent it, the news still came to a surprise to us. A very pleasant surprise of course because conceiving Riley wasn't easy, so this time around it is relieving to know that we didn't have to try so hard.

As of today, I am a little over 13 weeks pregnant. I had no morning sickness or nausea. I feel ALMOST like how I did when I was pregnant the first time, but it has been a little easier for me so far *knock on wood* I actually forget sometimes that I am pregnant!

I had my first ultrasound about two weeks ago. Riley was with me so she was able to see her little brother or sister. We have been telling her there is a baby in my stomach and she will kiss and rub my belly, but I still think it will be a rude awakening for her once the baby arrives!

Here is our little chicken nugget at our first ultrasound (10 weeks):


Riley with her little brother or sister at 12 weeks:




love,
baby p #2 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment